To put it simply: It’s been a crazy week. Here's a rundown of some of the highlights:
- Democrats and the liberal media are still crying Watergate over Comey’s firing.
- Yet another man tried to jump the White House fence.
- The New York Times decided to dropthis bombshell, sending the media and liberals into even more of a frenzy.
- President Erdogan’s security detail violently attacked peaceful protesters outside the Turkish embassy.
- The dow took its biggest dive since September.
- And Fox News Founder Roger Ailes passed away on Thursday at age 77.
With so much going on, it's been a whirlwind. These five cartoons sum things up.
What happened to credible reporting?
by Steve Kelley 05/18/2017
Who’s to blame here?
by Robert Ariail 05/16/2017
Board up your windows and take cover, it’s not over yet.
by Gary Varvel 05/18/2017
Will we ever get past this?
by Robert Ariail 05/1/2017
Another one taken down by the swamp.
by Chip Bok 05/18/2017