The Media Lamentations and Press Bereavement Over the Demise of Stephen Colbert Thankfully...
Paige Cognetti Has a History of Harming Scranton Families, and She'd Do the...
Rep. Hageman Channels the Wyoming Way on Energy, Natural Resources Issues
Why I Will Always Stand With Law Enforcement
Student Activists Are a Symptom — Classroom Bias Is the Disease
States Are Not Bystanders in Homeland Defense
Equal Protection Means What It Says
Has Blaine Luetkemeyer Slayed the Corporate DEI Dragons?
Piers Morgan, Ben Gvir, and the Gift Nobody Asked for
Kansas Mom Says School Let Sex Offender Chaperone Field Trip
Man Allegedly Bilked Taxpayers for 20 Years Out of $283k by Stealing Dead...
Memorial Day Weekend Could Mark Next Chapter in U.S.-Iran Conflict
Man Accused of Michigan Shooting Was Previously Convicted of Hog-Tying Woman but Was...
Explosion at Staten Island Shipyard Injures 16
Fake IRS Agent Sentenced to 4 Years in $1.8M Fraud Scheme
Tipsheet

Officials Release Photos of Airport Shooter, Claimed to Be Fighting for ISIS in Nov. 2016

Officials Release Photos of Airport Shooter, Claimed to Be Fighting for ISIS in Nov. 2016

After killing five people and injuring numerous others, a shooting suspect is in custody Friday after he opened fire at a baggage claim area in Florida's Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.

Advertisement

The suspect has been identified at Esteban Santiago, a passenger on a flight from Alaska to Florida who had a checked firearm in his luggage.  

A CBS News affiliate has released photos of the man they believe committed the act.

Another unconfirmed photo was also found that looks to be Santiago.

And just moments ago, CBS News reports that the suspect walked into FBI office in Anchorage, claiming he was being forced to fight for ISIS.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement