Something amazing just happened. A few days ago I watched Donald Trump give a political speech in a football stadium in Mobile Alabama. I watched Trump deliver the most inspiring political message since Ronald Reagan. When it was over, I knew I had just watched the next President of the United States…
If Trump can devise a simple, commonsense, easy to remember plan to truly make America great again…
And if he sticks to that plan 24/7 for the next 15 months until the 2016 election.
My favorite line of the night – “We’ll make America great again…and it will be FUN!” Yes it will be. Now here's the plan:
"The Great 8."
Trump wins the presidency if he lays out his vision for the first year as President. This plan contains eight simple, popular, east to remember solutions that Trump will fight for in that all important first year as President of the United States. Donald, if you’re asked anything else, just keep going back to these eight simple points. "Stick to The Great 8…and the rest can wait."
The average voter doesn't want to read detailed position papers. The average voter can't deal with too many issues at once. They want jobs…they want to keep more of their own money…they want to get rid of Obamacare…and they want to make America great again. That's it.
Relentlessly stay on message. If the media asks you about anything else, here’s your answer…
“We have a lot of problems in this country. A president can't do everything at once. No one ever has. Let’s start with important stuff that’s quickly doable. We’ll deal with the rest later. It’s time for “The Great 8…and the rest can wait.”
Why should Donald stick to “The Great 8”? Because no presidential frontrunner can withstand 180 more days (prior to the first vote in Iowa) of “gotcha” questioning and withering attacks by the liberal media with an agenda to elect a Democrat.
So please Donald …STICK TO THE SCRIPT!!!!
My new book “The Power of RELENTLESS” is out.
1. I will build a wall.
BUILD A WALL and they will come- voters that is.Trump must keep “the wall” as his #1 issue. The biased liberal media has lied and covered-up the truth for years: most of America is on your side.This could be the one issue both black Democrats and white conservatives agree on- illegal immigration is killing jobs for American citizens.
Trump needs to keep it simple: “I will build the wall, secure the border, deport illegal aliens who commit felonies, and stop anyone already here illegally from getting welfare. We’ll also make English the official language of USA. We'll deal with rest of immigration issues later.
2. I will be “The JOBS President.” I'll build a team of 10 of the most brilliant business leaders in US history. These 10 together will have created millions of jobs. We'll turn it around with the ideas of this amazing brain trust. And we’ll have one important rule- no government bureaucrats involved.
3. I will repeal and replace Obamacare. Obamacare is destroying the US economy- killing jobs, raising taxes, imposing regulations, dramatically raising insurance premium prices and prescription drug prices for middle class Americans. I will repeal it. I'll appoint Dr. Benjamin Carson to head this huge project. He is only one qualified to save US healthcare system. We need a brain surgeon- no joke. We happen to have the best one in the world.
4. I will give the American people a Reagan-esque low flat tax for individual taxpayers and corporations. We will give the money back to the people. It's YOUR money, not governments.
5. I will cancel every single regulation imposed by Obama and Bush- we’ll go back to Clinton levels. This is as moderate and reasonable of an idea as it gets. You want jobs? Regulations are strangling business. Businesses either close their doors, or move jobs offshore. The biggest regulation years in history were all under Obama and the last year of Bush. I’ll wipe 'em all out. Regulations are strangling the economy. If Democrats liked the economy under Bill Clinton, GREAT! Then let's go back to his last day in office. Start there- with only those regulations. It's time for a re-set.
6. I will make people on welfare of any kind WORK. We have to level the playing field. It’s not fair to give people welfare and then allow them to not work...while rest of us go to work each day. Everyone that needs welfare in America will get it, but they have to work. PERIOD.
7. I will hold our government accountable. In America no one is above the Law...people have to trust govt. If politicians break the law, they must pay the price just like rest of us mere mortals. Obama talks about “fairness.” So I’m going to level the playing field between the people and the politicians.
Trump needs to say, “I will investigate and prosecute Obama for the massive IRS conspiracy…
I will investigate and prosecute Hillary Clinton for all of her many scandals- including the Benghazi lies and cover-up; 32,000 deleted emails; risking the national security of America with classified emails on her personal server; as well as billions of dollars in bribes (aka donations) accepted at The Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secretary of State…
And from this day forward Congress has to live by same rules as the American people. Anything Congress passes applies to Congress too.”
8. “I will always support Israel and I will cancel the Iran Treaty. Period.”
End of story.
Then Donald must tell the press…"That’s all I will talk about- 'The Great 8.' The rest can wait. We'll deal with all the rest after my first year. But I'll take care of these eight in my first year. The media can try to distract the people with personal questions. I won't play that game. If the media asks me about anything else...I'll go back to these eight simple principles to make America great again."
Relentlessly stick to the plan. Do that for 15 months and Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.