Let Freedom Ring's primary current project is the Cut, Cap, Balance coalition on the debt ceiling. The project is the culmination of over 60 outside groups and more than 150 Tea Party organizations.
Past projects have included:
* www.WethePeopleCanRead.org, a new initiative urging Members of Congress to sign House Resolution 554 to require that all non-emergency legislation be posted on the Internet for 72 hours before it can be considered on the House floor.
* www.PledgeToRead.com, a pledge sent to every Member of the U.S. House and Senate stating that the signer pledges not to vote for a health care reform bill that the legislator hasn't read - and that hasn't been made available to the public to read also.
* www.NotSoSure.org presenting thought-provoking ideas about healthcare reform.
* www.WeNeedAFence.com advocating the construction of a state-of-the-art physical barrier along our southern border as part of an overall border security strategy.
* www.TheirOwnWords.com, a Jihadist awareness website; and the Pennsylvania Pastors Network, an association of Biblically-faithful pastors in the Keystone State who want to engage their congregations on matters of public policy and culture that are legitimately connected to the Christian faith, but without politicizing their pulpits or endangering their churches' tax status.
Colin is a former County Commissioner in Chester County, PA (1995-2003). Prior to his election he was a CBS sales executive in New York and Philadelphia; after CBS he started and sold several small businesses, including an advertising agency, a computerized barter exchange, a marketing and management consulting firm, an executive search firm and a computer service firm.
Veteran, U.S. Navy; guest: America's Newsroom with Megyn Kelly, Hannity and Colmes, The Situation with Tucker Carlson, Dayside, Fox & Friends, Your World with Neil Cavuto, The Big Story with John Gibson; Special Report with Brit Hume and The Lou Dobbs Report.
Hanna is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. He is father of two, married to Pricie and they live in West Chester, Pennsylvania.