1. Climbing stairs in Dallas.
2. Riding motorcycles in DC.
3. Building Memorial Gardens in Corinth, Mississippi.
4. Running races in Boston.
5. Holding musical tribute concerts in Syracuse, NY.
6. Doing yoga in Manhattan.
7. Riding horses in Las Vegas.
8. Playing golf in Detroit.
9. Donating blood in Staten Island.
How will you be remembering our fallen Americans and heroes?
The Craziest GOP Debate of The Cycle: Trump Defends Planned Parenthood, Cruz and Rubio Spar, Audience Boos | Katie Pavlich
McConnell Makes a Stand: Vacancy Shouldn't Be Filled Until America Has a New President | Katie Pavlich