1. Climbing stairs in Dallas.
2. Riding motorcycles in DC.
3. Building Memorial Gardens in Corinth, Mississippi.
4. Running races in Boston.
5. Holding musical tribute concerts in Syracuse, NY.
6. Doing yoga in Manhattan.
7. Riding horses in Las Vegas.
8. Playing golf in Detroit.
9. Donating blood in Staten Island.
How will you be remembering our fallen Americans and heroes?
UK Conservative: The Magna Carta is the 'Most Important Bargain Struck' in Human History | Daniel Doherty
Unreal: Gun Used in Terror Attack on Mohammed Cartoon Contest Sold Through Operation Fast and Furious | Katie Pavlich
WH Totally Supports What Planned Parenthood Is Doing, Notes Its 'High Ethical Standard' | Leah Barkoukis