1. Climbing stairs in Dallas.
2. Riding motorcycles in DC.
3. Building Memorial Gardens in Corinth, Mississippi.
4. Running races in Boston.
5. Holding musical tribute concerts in Syracuse, NY.
6. Doing yoga in Manhattan.
7. Riding horses in Las Vegas.
8. Playing golf in Detroit.
9. Donating blood in Staten Island.
How will you be remembering our fallen Americans and heroes?
Police Agencies Display 'In God We Trust' on Patrol Cars, Tell Critics to 'Go Fly a Kite' | Leah Barkoukis
Kasich: Maybe I'll Buy Bibles for Medicaid Expansion Critics, So They'll Care About the Poor | Guy Benson
Despite Video Investigation, 30 Percent of Americans Have ‘Very Favorable’ View of Planned Parenthood | Cortney O'Brien