It's just another day in Obama's America. Today, we learned from a cursory read of the headlines that:
(1) 6 million Americans -- from the middle class -- will pay an ObamaCare tax penalty;
(2) American Airlines is sending 11,000 layoff notices to its employees;
(3) The number of adults on food stamps has doubled since Obama suspended the work requirement;
(4) More than a week later, the Obama administration finally concedes that the 9/11/12 attacks were "terrorist attacks" not spontaneous uprisings in response to a litttle-seen film;
(5) Homeland security officials announce that the homeland may be in jeopardy from newly-emboldened Iranian terrorists; and, finally . . .
(6) doing a celebrity turn on "Letterman," the President doesn't even know how big the national debt is.
Good Lord. America cannot fire this guy quickly enough.
Wife of US Pastor Held in Iran: 'I Never Thought I’d Have to Battle My Own Gov't For My Husband’s Freedom' | Leah Barkoukis
Politifact: On Second Thought, Obama's 'Keep Your Plan' Pledge is 2013's 'Lie of the Year' | Guy Benson
Conservatives Clash as House Prepares to Vote on Ryan-Murray Budget Deal -- UPDATE: House passes 332-94 | Guy Benson
New White House Push: Sign Up For Obamacare Because It Will Give Your Mother "Piece of Mind" | Daniel Doherty
Heartbreaking: Dad Gives Up Trying to Obtain Health Insurance For His Ailing Son on the Exchanges | Daniel Doherty