It's just another day in Obama's America. Today, we learned from a cursory read of the headlines that:
(1) 6 million Americans -- from the middle class -- will pay an ObamaCare tax penalty;
(2) American Airlines is sending 11,000 layoff notices to its employees;
(3) The number of adults on food stamps has doubled since Obama suspended the work requirement;
(4) More than a week later, the Obama administration finally concedes that the 9/11/12 attacks were "terrorist attacks" not spontaneous uprisings in response to a litttle-seen film;
(5) Homeland security officials announce that the homeland may be in jeopardy from newly-emboldened Iranian terrorists; and, finally . . .
(6) doing a celebrity turn on "Letterman," the President doesn't even know how big the national debt is.
Good Lord. America cannot fire this guy quickly enough.
Australian Actor Who Stars as Christian Football Coach in ‘Woodlawn’ Tackles US Race Relations | Cortney O'Brien
Not So Fast: Americans Still Want Obama to Seek Congressional Approval for Iran Deal | Cortney O'Brien