25) "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." -- Barack Obama
24) "I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions." -- Barack Obama
23) "I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." -- Barack Obama
22) "To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.
But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." -- Barack Obama
21) "I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manfuacturer’s lobby." -- Barack Obama
DHS Issues New Travel Restrictions For Ebola Stricken Countries, Ban Still Off the Table | Katie Pavlich
Report: Obama Plans Executive Action By Giving 34 Million Work Visas to Illegal Immigrants | Katie Pavlich