Broward County, Florida is the absolute worst part of America.
Their sheriff hid from a mass shooter instead of taking him out. They literally tried to steal a Presidential election in 2000. And the woman now in charge may have a slow drawl but she is a repeat offender in manipulating elections. She chalks it up to the “aw shucks” “we not very fast with our voting” shtick that no one is seeing through.
She complained that they had “a large number of write ins, that they had a large number of early votes, and a large number of day-of votes.”
The drawl and act is actually (she hopes) substituting for accountability and it’s time to point out a handful of very inconvenient facts.
On Saturday other election officials took their turn at standing in front of cameras and appearing to be offended. Their protestation couched very specifically, “Our staff has seen no evidence of criminal activity at this time.”
If by evidence they mean they didn’t witness someone directly filling in a vote or illegally signing a ballot then good for them.
But there are lots of questions that seem to demand a look into what criminality has been committed.
Here’s a few:
- On election night Brenda Snipes reported 634,000 votes had been cast in total, but today her office filed a total of 717,000.
- Where did 83,000 more votes come from? Did her office either purposefully under report the total number on Tuesday? Or did her office purposefully manufacture 80,000 more since then?
- How did she “accidentally” co-mingle fifteen illegal votes with a batch of two hundred legal ones?
- Representatives of both campaigns are allowed to monitor the entirety of the vote count. Yet not only were representatives denied access, she denied even a camera being present.
- The Florida judge on Friday found that she violated specific state law because of those actions preventing needed transparency to keep the integrity of the process.
- Even after the judge (who has jurisdiction over Snipes) demanded she relinquish access to the ballots and processes by 7pm Friday evening — as of 8:30pm she sent an associate to the press to alert them that they would not be complying with the judge’s order.
- The Florida Lt Governor’s office announced a signed affidavit of an election worker stating that they were eye witness (first hand) elections officials were filling in ballots.
It would appear to most normal people that these instances not only provided a basis of evidence that wrong doing is occurring but that by defying the Judge in the case it is in fact criminal wrong doing at that.
And if that weren’t bad enough there appears to be evidence (strictly benefitting the Democrats once again) in the Florida agriculture commissioner’s race that malfeasance has propelled a “discovery” of 43,000 additional votes.
In Arizona on Saturday the authors of the current election laws/process tweeted an “impossibility” at seeing the numbers change there without (in their words) the use of “ballot harvesting.”
And in maybe the most sickening story of the weekend Broward’s Sheriffs’ office (the “Cowards of Broward” that stood down in the Parkland shooting) actually made sure that the criminals in their prisons were registered to vote.
One of them even registered the Parkland shooter.
The Democratic Party lost its soul the minute it turned the harvesting of unborn children into a multi-million dollar campaign finance revenue channel.
If you’re willing to kill children for the sake of your political career, what’s a little filling in 43,000, 83,000, or however-many-you-need ballots to steal an election?
Democrats in this mode are the worst form of political association and the worst kind of people. They lie, they ARE cheating, and it’s time to end it.
Now that the State of Florida has authorized a state-wide recount, additional eyes will see what the secrecy in Broward was all about. They will follow the laws of what constitutes a legal vote. They will not be admitting votes from illegal aliens and other non-citizens.
This should bring a degree of comfort to the legal voters of the state.
But if not — lawyer up friend. Integrity in our election is too important and I’m confident five justices (maybe more) will see it this way at the Supreme Court.
Sad to see that we are back to this place so soon!
These elections were too close and Democrats are too experienced at how to manipulate the outcome.
Which is why if you want your country to have an honest process we have to see this through to its hellish end.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member