Well they finished that pretty quickly. It took the White House practically no time to hunt down the offender/terrorist/extortionist/arsonist inside the Obama Compound who was outing the administration via snarky tweets.
“President Obama's staff has unmasked and fired a national security official who tweeted critical comments under a pseudonym,” says USAToday. “Jofi Joseph, tweeting under the handle @natsecwonk, once wrote: ‘I'm a fan of Obama, but his continuing reliance and dependence upon a vacuous cipher like Valerie Jarrett concerns me.’ Other Obama staff members and officials — including Secretary of State John Kerry and former National Security adviser Tom Donilon — have also been targeted by @natsecwonk, which was shut down last week.”
Thank goodness they caught this madman. If he wrote something like that ONCE, he’d likely do it again.
There is no telling where free speech like that could lead.
Truth? Justice? The American Way? Those are just gateway drugs to the ultimate crime of…gasp…free markets.
Yes, these are the same people who still can’t explain adequately Fast and Furious, the scandal in which our own government was caught running guns into Mexico, an action that is highly illegal unless of course the federal government does it. Which, in that case then…never mind.
Subsequently federal agents were found dead by those guns, also an action that is highly illegal unless of course the federal government does it. Which in that case too then… never mind.
Instead, the folks in the Obama Justice League swung into action meting out justice—wait for it-- by going after the agents who told the public about the scheme:
“The former top federal prosecutor in Arizona retaliated against the lead whistle-blower in the Fast and Furious gun-smuggling scandal by leaking an internal report that suggested the whistle-blower once favored allowing illegal gun sales as a way to track weapons to drug cartels in Mexico, the Justice Department's inspector general's office said Monday,” reports the LA Times.
And yes, these are the same people who still can’t adequately explain Benghazi, the scandal in which four Americans were killed on foreign soil, while the people who were charged to protect them, we’re not allowed to do their job.
Some of those people were subsequently fired.
And no, they weren’t fired for NOT doing their job. But rather, they got fired, many surmise, because they tried to go to the aid of the four now dead Americans, in violation of orders from above.
General Carter Ham and Admiral Charles M. Gauoette, both in the area of responsibility for Benghazi, were relieved of command after the 9/11 attack in Libya. Many think they were removed because they know that the administration knows that they know that the administration is culpable in Benghazi.
And they aren’t the only ones who know that, either.
“The Gaouette case arrived as a worrisomely large number of senior military officers have been investigated or fired for poor judgment, malfeasance, sexual improprieties or sexual violence over the last year,” reports the New York Times.
Lot’s of convenient military malfeasance all at once.
The crime Gaouette committed that led to his cashiering?
He used swear words in public. Really.
I know. Can you imagine? A sailor swearing? In public?
About 33 Benghazi survivors, still under control of the Obama Justice League can not be found to be interviewed by Congressional investigators.
From the Weekly Standard:
"On Tuesday I raised the question of why none of the Benghazi survivors, whether State Department, CIA, or private security contract employees have testified publicly before Congress," said [Rep Frank] Wolf.
"According to trusted sources that have contacted my office, many if not all of the survivors of the Benghazi attacks along with others at the Department of Defense, the CIA have been asked or directed to sign additional non-disclosure agreements about their involvement in the Benghazi attacks. Some of these new NDAs, as they call them, I have been told were signed as recently as this summer."
Wolf continued: "It is worth noting that the Marine Corps Times yesterday reported that the Marine colonel whose task force was responsible for special operations in northern and western Africa at the time of the attack is still on active duty despite claims that he retired. And therefore could not be forced to testify before Congress.
"If these reports are accurate, this would be a stunning revelation to any member of Congress, any member of Congress that finds this out and also more importantly to the American people. It also raises serious concerns about the priority of the administration's efforts to silence those with knowledge of the Benghazi attack in response.
Priorities? This administration has priorities?
Why, yes they do.
They are still going after survivors of the Benghazi attack, practically forcing the pen into survivor hands to sign non-disclosure agreements, as if the survivors were a reincarnation of Emil Hacha in Munich.
And yes, these are the same people who couldn’t catch the Boston Bombers, despite their complicity in a triple slaying, tip offs from the Russians, NSA eavesdropping and floating neon signs flashing above their heads that said: “Yes, we’re guilty.”
These guys can’t take even take responsibility for the deployment of their national healthcare website, which acts as if it operates under a non-disclosure agreement with the administration against revealing the cost to American taxpayers.
In fairness to administration, however, I have to confess that in all these things they not responsible.
They never have been.
And it’s been obvious for years.