- Don Marquis
Here's a little acid test I grill groups with to shake the dust out of their heads and try to propel them off their butts, away from any excuses and into greatness. Enjoy.
The Warrior Test
1. Do you have clear-cut desires backed up by the commitment to see them fulfilled?
2. Are you always in action, working toward your plan?
3. Is your mind closed to all negative and discouraging influences from foes, “friends” and family?
4. Do you hang out with people who are superior to you in what they have accomplished and who utterly challenge you to excellence?
5. Are you self-reliant and independent?
6. Do you take responsibility for your life, both failures and successes?
7. Do you hate it when you waste time?
8. Do you look at life as a game to be played, and played like a champ?
9. Have you become impervious to the criticisms of small men and women?
10. Do you boldly face your fears with faith and move towards your goals?
The Wussy Test
1. Do you complain often?
3. Does your life seem futile and your future hopeless?
4. Do you often feel self-pity?
5. Are you envious of those who excel you?
6. Do you worry a lot?
7. Are you overly cautious and negative?
8. Are you indifferent and lacking in ambition and enthusiasm?
9. Do you constantly use excuses and alibis to explain why you haven’t accomplished anything?
10. Do you often fantasize about lying on your couch watching Netflix while Obama takes care of you?
Tally up the yes’s from each of the tests. Which one has the majority? If there are more yes’s on the Wussy test then more than likely you're a Liberal. If there are more checks on the Warrior's side of things, then congrats ... you are, or you will soon be, a productive citizen in an age of guilt manipulators.