- Sarah Palin - Her surprise endorsement of Hoffman helped cement her status as the favorite candidate of the grassroots conservative "tea party" set. That could be helpful in Iowa!
- The Club for Growth - Their endorsement was a HUGE sign that Doug Hoffman could realistically compete financially. It gave everyone a reason to believe the race was 'winnable'.
- Erick Erickson and RedState.com - RedState stared-down the NRCC and won. The conservative blogosphere has long been accused of being a paper (or electronic) tiger. Things have changed. Just as the Netroots were a real force during the Bush years, conservative bloggers are now a powerhouse. The establishment should take notice...
- Concerned Women of America PAC - They were, I think, first to endorse Hoffman -- and they lobbied others organizations to join the cause.
- David Keene of ACU - One of the first to get behind Hoffman, Keene organized an early conference call for conservative bloggers.
- John McCormack - The Weekly Standard reporter Dede called the cops on.
- Numerous conservative bloggers like Michelle Malkin, Robert Stacy McCain, Ed Morrissey, Dan Riehl -- and many, many more -- who covered the race closely.
- Talk radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh and TV hosts like Glenn Beck who supported Hoffman.
- Numerous conservative organizations, including Susan B. Anthony List.
- Numerous candidates (like Tim Pawlenty) and leaders (like Fred Thompson, Dick Armey and Jim DeMint) who endorsed Hoffman.
- 'The Establishment' and 'Old Order' - Ten years ago, Hoffman would have had little chance. Technology and a changing world have diminished the establishment's power.
- Newt Gingrich - Dede's most high-profile endorser. (Though, as I have argued, Newt won't be hurt by this).
- John Boehner and Congressional Republican Leadership - Will he be Speaker some day -- even if Republicans win back the House???
- The NRCC - Need I say more?
- Michael Steele and the RNC
- Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and the other presidential hopefuls who stayed on the sidelines.
Greg Abbott Pledges to Rid Texas of "Sanctuary Cities"
Trump Reveals White House Plans for the Press
Trump Transition Team Demands CNN Retract Hit Piece on HHS Nominee
And Now The Left’s War On Normal Americans Truly Begins
Sponsors of Anarchy
A Guide to Basic Differences Between Left and Right