This may make anyone want to distance themselves with the modern version of feminism. Here is just an abbreviated list of the moments when feminists were less than classy this year.
10. Feminists storm SlutwalkDC with vulgar posters, promiscuous clothing and self-righteous attitudes.
9. A Planned Parenthood representative can’t answer the question, “If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”
8. Miley Cyrus, who says she’s “one of the biggest feminists in the world,” twerks live onstage at the MTV VMA awards, causing parents everywhere to shield their children’s eyes.
7. Actress Lena Dunham goes “fangirl” for Bill Clinton at the Golden Globe Awards. Because ya know, Bill Clinton is such a champion of women’s rights.
6. MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry wore these earrings to protest the Texas pro-life law banning abortions after five months.
As Katie said, “If you have to wear feminine hygiene products as accessories in order to make a "point," then it's clear you lost the argument a long time ago.”
5. NARAL’s CPC “Week of Action” Campaign, which was designed to spread negative images around pro-life crisis pregnancy centers, failed to make an impact on college campuses.
Despite major pushes on social media, on blogs all over the web, and from the Feminist Campus organization, students seem to have been uninterested in this newest conspiracy theory from the “progressive” movement.
4. “Comedian Sarah Silverman sticks a napkin down her pants, calls it a “vag napkin” and tries to pawn it off as charity at a pro-choice Texas women’s marathon to raise funds for abortion.
3. Abortion supporters chant “Hail Satan” at the Texas capitol.
2. In the protest that kept on giving, pro-choice activists stormed the Texas capitol with bags of feces, tampons and bricks intended to throw at pro-life advocates. (This is listed as the number one “success” on Repro justice site.)
Can’t wait to see what they plan to throw at us next year.
1. Wendy Davis’s filibuster.
Texas State Senator Wendy Davis is no hero. While her 11-hour spectacle defending late-term abortion in the Lone Star State be number one on many feminists’ top ten success lists, it deserves the worst spot here. The filibuster didn’t win in the Texas Senate, where the sweeping pro-life bill still passed, and it’s not winning for her gubernatorial campaign, where Republican Greg Abbott is way ahead in the race for Texas’s next governor. The only thing it did seem to spawn, was the ridiculous behavior listed above.
For ten of the year’s best pro-life moments, go over to LifeNews, particularly to marvel at number one.
Saudi Arabia Threatens to Sue Anyone Who Compares Their Justice System to ISIS | Christine Rousselle
Active Shooter Near Planned Parenthood Location in Colorado UPDATE: Suspect Has Surrendered to Police | Christine Rousselle
Unreal: Anti-Gun DC Police Chief Urges Public to ‘Take Down’ Active Gunman If Possible | Leah Barkoukis