1. Yesterday, McCain held a meeting with allies on the Hill. According to The NY Times, Senators Trent Lott, Richard Burr, John Thune, Susan Collins, John Kyl and John Warner were in attendance.
2. Is that Don Young or Mike Tyson? I mean, who threatens to "bite" someone?!?!
3. Does Mitt Romney use the "F" word? Not since Fing college, apparently.
4. "... Mr. Romney’s advisers said they had begun examining Mr. Thompson’s record and plan to highlight his work as a trial lawyer and Washington lobbyist." (NY Times)
5. William Jefferson's fundraising makes McCain look like Romney. (Apparently, he's out of "cold" cash).