Regular readers will note I've long beein fascinated by the Brownback vs. Romney rivalry. Here's an email the Brownback campaign sent out today:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 12, 2007
Contact: John Rankin
(515) 221-1001, firstname.lastname@example.org
New word "Mitt-amorphasis" Proposed to Dictionary
DES MOINES - The Brownback for President Campaign announced today it is officially proposing a new word be added to Webster's Dictionary: "Mitt-amorphasis."
Below are the details for the proposed word.
1. (v) A self-directed and self-contradictory cyclical process, occurring in even-numbered years, by which a Massachusetts politician transforms at will.
2. (v) The evolutionary process by which a member of the species homosapiens becomes a dolphin.
3. (v) The synchronized revolution at any given point in time consistent with the changing political winds
1. Franz Kafka clearly understood the dangers of mitt-amorphasis.
2. John Kerry personified mitt-amorphasis, and others have taken it to new levels
3. The mitt-amorphasizing agent caused the politician to grow gills and flippers.
flip-flopper, opportunist, chameleon, unelectable, John Kerry
PAID FOR BY BROWNBACK FOR PRESIDENT
PO Box 2008, Topeka, KS 66601
This message was sent by: Brownback for President, Inc., PO Box 2008, Topeka, KS 66601