Fox News pundit and resident Ph.D in human and organization systems, Dr. Gina Loudon, diagnoses “Trump Derangement Syndrome” in our exclusive author interview about her new book Mad Politics: Keeping Your Sanity In A World Gone Crazy, with a foreword from Sean Hannity. She discusses the political, social, and cultural ramifications of Trump’s “bloodless” revolution, why he drives the Left and the Mainstream Media insane, and how we can get back on the “Path to Sanity” in a world gone crazy!
- 2:45 The liberal media we absorb every day isn’t just depressing, Dr. Loudon says. It’s torturing, and so we need a logical picture to sort out reality for ourselves.
- 6:15 Dr. Loudon explains why Trump’s election was, in fact, “a bloodless revolution,” in which the American people’s desire for a “common sense approach” to politics triumphed!
- 8:10 Dr. Loudon explains what makes Trump tick – why the constant abuse, threats, harassment, and legal suits he’s battered with doesn’t faze him, and why he is so powerfully motivated to make America succeed.
- 13:00 What are the president’s faults? Dr. Loudon says Trump has two: too much honesty and too much loyalty.
- 15:05 Dr. Loudon explains “Trump Derangement Syndrome.” According to her, the left hates Trump so badly because they can’t get under his skin.
- 19:20 Dr. Gina Loudon explains what’s kept her sane, and what will keep you sane too: being humble, knowing history, and staying engaged.
OUR GUEST AUTHOR – Dr. Gina Loudon
- Dr. Gina Loudon, a member of the Trump 2020 Campaign Media Advisory Board, is a popular guest analyst on Fox News, Fox Business, CNN, HLN and co-host of America Talks Live on Newsmax TV.
- A heartlander and a southerner to the core, she holds two masters degrees as well as a Ph.D. in human and organization systems.
- She and her husband, former Missouri state senator John Loudon, are the parents of five children, one through the blessing of adoption who happens to have Down syndrome, and live in Palm Beach, Floriday.
- They are active members of the historic Mar-a-Lago Club, President Trump’s Southern White House.
- Contact and follow Dr. Gina at @RealDrGina!
BOOK OVERVIEW – Mad Politics
- In Mad Politics: Keeping Your Sanity in a World Gone Crazy, Fox News commentator and radio host Dr. Gina Loudon examines the problem with America’s status quo politics, leveraging her unique insight into both the Trump campaign and the larger political landscape.
- With authority and wit, Mad Politics exposes cultural patterns that have led to today’s political narcissism. Loudon scans the psychological literature and illuminates a formula to answer the question: How can we restore a sound mind to the body politic and end “Trump Derangement Syndrome”? The answer, Loudon concludes, may be in joining Trump in a complete rejection of political correctness.
Sean Hannity says:
"Let not your hearts be troubled, my friends. Less expensive than a therapy session, Mad Politics provides a strategy to restore the truth that is salve for your soul and wings for your spirit as we boldly restore America’s sanity."
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE…
…check these out!
- Episode #15: “The Light Within” Ainsley Earhardt
- Episode #28: Greg Jarrett and “The Russia Hoax”
- Episode #22: Harris Faulkner’s 9 Rules for Life and Success
Make sure you never miss an episode. Subscribe to the Conservative Book Club Podcast!