The past two weeks, I've given the first eight reasons not to re-elect President Obama. Though I would encourage readers to read the details in each of those points, here they are in summary:
10) Obama's economic actions have failed to lower the unemployment rate in the U.S. to less than 8 percent for the past 42 months, which is a record.
9) The Obama administration's out-of-control spending has led America to the economic brink and destroyed our country's credit rating.
8) Obama's reckless spending and fiscal policies have added more to the national debt than most U.S. presidents combined -- roughly $6 trillion in his first term in office (making the total debt nearly $16 trillion and, by White House projections alone, $21.3 trillion by the end of fiscal 2017, $25 trillion in 2021 and $25.9 trillion in 2022).
7) Obama has detrimentally increased not only the costs of entitlements but also the dependency of citizens upon government subsidies rather than empower the people's autonomy, responsibility and freedom.
6) Obama demeans private enterprise and the entrepreneurial spirit -- the very heart of America.
5) President Obama has left the U.S. in a weaker and more disrespected position in the global community.
4) Obama has broken or unfulfilled 324 campaign promises.
3) Through his presidency, President Obama is invoking and enabling a radically progressive secular state in the U.S.
2) Obama elevates himself above the U.S. Constitution -- which contains the rulebook for his presidency -- discarding and bypassing its principles and tenets.What should be of grave concern to every American citizen is that President Obama has described the Constitution as "an imperfect document ... a document that reflects some deep flaws ... (and) an enormous blind spot." He also said, "The Framers had that same blind spot."
In so doing, the president established a rationale and justification for disregarding, disavowing and disposing the Constitution from oversight and obedience in his administration and decisions, which he swore to uphold when sworn in to office. To add insult to injury, Obama places himself above the Constitution and those "blind Framers," who just couldn't see the big picture as he does today. After all, he's the constitutional scholar, and the Framers were just, well, the creators of the document!
Today the Constitution tragically conforms to and serves the White House's political whims, not vice versa. It's time we stop that constitutional chaos and return to the founding principles, limited government and taxation, and freedoms of our early republic, whether we like them or not.
1) Four more years of President Obama will not only fundamentally transform but also unravel the very fabrics of our republic as our Founding Fathers knew it and as we know it.On the eve of Obama's election, he promised that he would "fundamentally transform the United States of America." He wasn't kidding. And he's well on his way.
Imagine what four more years of Obama unleashed would bring, when there would be no re-election to face or consequences to bear.
Imagine no more.
WorldNetDaily's Jerusalem bureau chief, Aaron Klein, has just published a groundbreaking expose and look into exactly what would happen in a second term with Obama. "Fool Me Twice: Obama's Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed," WND explained, "is based on exhaustive research into Obama's upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major 'progressive' groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership -- the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies."
From crumbling down American sovereignty by giving sway to U.N. rule and European socialism to clamping down on Second Amendment gun rights and passing the Freedom of Choice Act -- the sweeping bill that would abolish all pro-life regulations across the nation, from parental notification laws to bans on federal funding of abortion -- our republic would be in deep, deep trouble with Obama at the helm for four more years, because he would complete his fundamental transformation of the United States into a completely progressive European-socialist state.
Fellow citizens, America is out of time, out of money and indebted up to its ears, and our economy and unemployment rates are in the tank. We can't afford a single day more of President Obama -- especially knowing that every day, his administration adds $4,179,115,306 of debt (on top of the existing spending and debt).
The fiscal actions of Obama's federal government are diametrically opposed to those of America's founders, who adopted the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. Thomas Jefferson could have been writing to us today when he wrote in 1816 to Samuel Kercheval, roughly 40 years after the creation of the Declaration of Independence:
"We must make our election between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we run into such debts as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in the twenty-four, give the earnings of fifteen of these to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread, we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes; have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-sufferers."
The Declaration of Independence could have been speaking about President Obama when it stated, "In every stage of these Oppressions we have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble Terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated Injury. A Prince, whose Character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant is unfit to be the Ruler of a free People."
Join the conversation as a VIP Member