Dems' Rejoicing Over the Supreme Court Ruling on Trump's Tariffs Got Wrecked...by CNN?
'Out of Nowhere' Canadians Are Now Poorer Than Alabamians. The Reactions Have Been...
Trump Shut Down CNN During Yesterday's Tariff Presser
Student ‘ICE Out’ Protests Go Viral Across US – Now Schools are Taking...
Here's Why the US Is Losing Farms at an Alarming Rate
This State Is Getting Closer to Eliminating Property Taxes
‘Privileged, White, and Well-Off’? Canada’s MAiD Program Just Got Even More Disturbing
Today’s Qualifications to Be President of the U.S.
Ukrainian Man Ran 'Upworksell.com' to Sell Stolen Identities for Overseas IT Workers, Cour...
The DOJ Has Canned the Most Liberal Immigration Judge in America
Fake Immigration Law Firm Busted in Brooklyn Federal Indictment
It's True: Gavin Newsom's California Government Has Paid Protestors Over $100 Million
Three Iranian Nationals Indicted For Attempting to Sell Google Secrets to Home Country
Energy Security Is National Security: How America Maintains Its Military Edge
Ukraine's Bureaucrats Are Finishing What China Started
Tipsheet

Giuliani: There's No Doubt I Could Successfully Prosecute a Case Against Hillary Clinton

Giuliani: There's No Doubt I Could Successfully Prosecute a Case Against Hillary Clinton

Former New York City mayor and federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani is in disbelief about FBI Director James Comey's decision not to recommend charges for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after admitting evidence shows she mishandled with "extreme carelessness" hundreds of pieces of classified information on multiple private email servers. 

Advertisement

"It would be unreasonable for a prosecutor not to go forward with it and almost an abrogation of duty," Guiliani said Tuesday during an interview with Fox News' Kimberly Guilfoyle, also a former a former prosecutor. "The minute you say someone is extremely careless, you're saying they are grossly negligent."

"The circumstantial evidence here was overwhelming, he laid it all out. I thought [listening to the announcement] that he was going to come to the conclusion she was going to be indicted. And here's the biggest piece of circumstantial evidence, destruction of the 34,000 emails," he continued. "I don't know how he ever, ever, is going  to be able to charge anybody in the CIA or the FBI that is 'extremely careless' with top secret information if he isn't charging Hillary Clinton. This is the special exception for the Clintons...I don't have any doubt I could win this case in front of a jury." 

Giuliani also pointed out that with Clinton's history of carelessly handling top secret, classified information, she would never pass a background check at the State Department and implied her current security clearance should be revoked if it hasn't been already.

"Would she [Hillary Clinton] pass an FBI background check for top security clearance? The answer is no. She couldn't possibly. I've read a 1000 FBI background checks, maybe 2000, this would get thrown right in the ash can. She wouldn't be the number 35 person at the State Department. We wouldn't hire her as an assistant U.S. Attorney with this record," Giuliani said. 

Advertisement

State Department Spokesman John Kirby refused to discuss the status of Clinton's security clearance and whether it had been revoked during the daily press briefing Tuesday.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos