• Founder of the Republican Jewish Coalition of California.
• Former National Treasurer of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
• Golden Circle Fundraising Chair for the California Republican Party 2000-2003
• Statewide Chair for Jewish Outreach for Bush-Cheney 2004.
• Candidate for State Assembly in 1982
• Frequently published in the Los Angeles Times, L.A. Daily News and/other publications and appears on television and radio.
• Professionally, licensed/practicing Certified Public Accountant and Real Estate Broker.
• Married for 21 years with two teenagers, a boy and a girl.
• Relocated to the San Fernando Valley from Shaker Heights, Ohio, in 1969 and graduated from Grant High. He then attended Valley College and then received a Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University where he was President of the School of Business.
Obama's Trip to Paris For Global Warming Summit Sure Emitted a Lot of Greenhouse Gases | Christine Rousselle
Reid: GOP Rhetoric Caused 'Frenzy of Hate,' So Planned Parenthood Probe Must Be Shut Down | Guy Benson
Mr. Sensitivity: At Paris News Conference, Obama Says Mass Shootings Only Happen In America | Matt Vespa