• Founder of the Republican Jewish Coalition of California.
• Former National Treasurer of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
• Golden Circle Fundraising Chair for the California Republican Party 2000-2003
• Statewide Chair for Jewish Outreach for Bush-Cheney 2004.
• Candidate for State Assembly in 1982
• Frequently published in the Los Angeles Times, L.A. Daily News and/other publications and appears on television and radio.
• Professionally, licensed/practicing Certified Public Accountant and Real Estate Broker.
• Married for 21 years with two teenagers, a boy and a girl.
• Relocated to the San Fernando Valley from Shaker Heights, Ohio, in 1969 and graduated from Grant High. He then attended Valley College and then received a Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University where he was President of the School of Business.
UK Conservative: The Magna Carta is the 'Most Important Bargain Struck' in Human History | Daniel Doherty
Unreal: Gun Used in Terror Attack on Mohammed Cartoon Contest Sold Through Operation Fast and Furious | Katie Pavlich
WH Totally Supports What Planned Parenthood Is Doing, Notes Its 'High Ethical Standard' | Leah Barkoukis