• Founder of the Republican Jewish Coalition of California.
Former Presidential appointee to The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council • Former National Treasurer of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
• Golden Circle Fundraising Chair for the California Republican Party 2000-2003
• Statewide Chair for Jewish Outreach for Bush-Cheney 2004.
• Candidate for State Assembly in 1982
• Frequently published in the Los Angeles Times, L.A. Daily News and/other publications and appears on television and radio.
• Professionally, licensed/practicing Certified Public Accountant and Real Estate Broker.
• Married for 29 years, with one son and one daughter.
• Relocated to the San Fernando Valley from Shaker Heights, Ohio, in 1969 and graduated from Grant High. He then attended Valley College and then received a Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University where he was President of the School of Business.
Obama’s $10–a-Barrel Oil Tax Will Do Nothing To Fix Infrastructure–And It Could Screw Hillary | Matt Vespa
Obama Sees No Cause for Panic Over Zika, Yet Asks for Nearly $2 Billion in Emergency Funds | Cortney O'Brien
So Much For 'Hiding': GOP Debate Ratings Highest for 2016, Crush Democratic Debate | Christine Rousselle