• Founder of the Republican Jewish Coalition of California.
Former Presidential appointee to The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council • Former National Treasurer of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
• Golden Circle Fundraising Chair for the California Republican Party 2000-2003
• Statewide Chair for Jewish Outreach for Bush-Cheney 2004.
• Candidate for State Assembly in 1982
• Frequently published in the Los Angeles Times, L.A. Daily News and/other publications and appears on television and radio.
• Professionally, licensed/practicing Certified Public Accountant and Real Estate Broker.
• Married for 29 years, with one son and one daughter.
• Relocated to the San Fernando Valley from Shaker Heights, Ohio, in 1969 and graduated from Grant High. He then attended Valley College and then received a Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University where he was President of the School of Business.
DHS Employee: The Obama Administration Ordered Us To 'Scrub' Intelligence Of Muslims With Terror Ties | Matt Vespa
Surprise: Taxpayer Funded PBS Fails to Ask Hillary a Single Question About FBI Investigation | Matt Vespa