• Founder of the Republican Jewish Coalition of California.
• Former National Treasurer of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
• Golden Circle Fundraising Chair for the California Republican Party 2000-2003
• Statewide Chair for Jewish Outreach for Bush-Cheney 2004.
• Candidate for State Assembly in 1982
• Frequently published in the Los Angeles Times, L.A. Daily News and/other publications and appears on television and radio.
• Professionally, licensed/practicing Certified Public Accountant and Real Estate Broker.
• Married for 21 years with two teenagers, a boy and a girl.
• Relocated to the San Fernando Valley from Shaker Heights, Ohio, in 1969 and graduated from Grant High. He then attended Valley College and then received a Bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University where he was President of the School of Business.
SCOTUS Flatly Denies Kentucky Clerk’s Request to Avoid Issuing Same-sex Marriage Licenses | Cortney O'Brien
Video No. 9: Procurement Director Who Pays Planned Parenthood for Baby Parts Says Abortionists Who Mess With ‘Smooth Liver’ Really ‘Pisses Her Off’ | Cortney O'Brien
Oh Boy: Clinton Reportedly Used Private Server For Clinton Foundation and State Department Business | Katie Pavlich
Sen. Chris Murphy Admits That Gun Control Legislation From Washington Probably Won’t Stop Shootings | Matt Vespa