After seeing the first two debates and awaiting the final one tonight, never has the choice for the American voter been clearer--the contrast is highlighted in bold colors. The future of America is in your hands. Here are ten reasons to cast your vote for Romney/Ryan and to elect a Republican team to support them:
1. Romney is a turnaround specialist and his decisive leadership skills are needed now more than ever. His administration will cut costs intelligently by asking: Is this expenditure important enough to justify borrowing money from China to pay for it? If employees are adding value to an essential government program or department, they've nothing to fear.
2. Romney/Ryan have the track-record to bring more bi-partisanship to Washington. Gov. Romney worked across the aisle in MA, meeting weekly with Democrats to shape necessary legislation. Paul Ryan has earned the respect of his House colleagues on both sides of the aisle. He'll be an invaluable influence broker in promoting Romney's legislative agenda.
3. Romney/Ryan will bring more clarity and certainty to the regulatory and tax environment small businesses face. With diminished uncertainty, the investment and entrepreneurial innovation of America will be unleashed to create profits, jobs and more revenue for federal, state, and local governments. Romney's promised priority--Put Americans back to work!
4. Romney promises to use executive orders to end the drift to centralized medicine by rescinding the Affordable Care Act. Romney/Ryan will protect Medicare and Social Security for seniors 55 years of age or older while working with both houses of Congress to face the unfunded realities and usher in the fundamental restructuring that both Medicare and Social Security desperately need.
5. With welfare spending now soaring over 32% under President Obama, Romney/Ryan will means-test the entitlement dependency that has over 60% of Americans getting some form of government assistance. The truly poor need help from local charities, agencies, and government. But it's time for the majority of Americans to gradually shoulder more of their own responsibilities by taking advantage of the job opportunities that a growing economy will create.
6. With America's military facing severe cutbacks, Romney promises once again to make peace through strength and assertive diplomacy the cornerstone of our foreign policy. Weakness is always provocative. Romney will restore critical military priorities, support our allies, and communicate clearer expectations to countries who want to receive our foreign aid but are unwilling to protect our citizens.
Paying Attention Now? Gosnell Movie Campaign Reaches $1 Million After MSM Ignore Gruesome Abortion Story | Cortney O'Brien
Kansas Students and Parents Not Thrilled About Michelle Obama Speaking at High School Graduation Ceremony | Christine Rousselle