“I’ve looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem.
What do you get for pretending the danger’s not real...
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well- trodden corridors into the valley of steel.”
- Roger Waters
I am tired of all the dancing around the subject with respect to Barack Obama’s political, social, and economic views. He’s not a “liberal,” or a “Democrat,” or a “progressive,” or even a “socialist.” Let’s call it what it is, shall we? It’s time to use the “C” word. His policies are communist, pure and simple.
Even without the power of the Presidency, a filibuster-proof Senate, and U.S. Supreme Court appointments under his belt, Obama has already:
* called for a national citizen military force;
* sent government agents to intimidate American citizens who have said they don’t agree with him and will not vote for him;
* tried to use the offices of state Attorneys General to silence any opposition or dissent;
* offered questionable “support” for the Second Amendment “right to bear arms” – as long as it isn’t in self-defense;
* proposed his version of “from each according to his ability, to each according to his need;” (plumbers – plumbers, for pity’s sake, should pay more taxes???)
* trained, funded and utilized organizations like ACORN that are notorious for voter registration fraud;
* consorted with and funded terrorists and anti-American radicals;
* attended a church led by a racist, black supremacist, anti-American bigot;
Laura Hollis is an Associate Professional Specialist and Concurrent Associate Professor of Law at the University of Notre Dame, where she teaches entrepreneurship and business law. She is the author of the forthcoming publication, “Start Up, Screw Up, Scale Up: What Government Can Learn From the Best Entrepreneurs,” © 2014. Her opinions are her own, and do not reflect the position of the university. Follow her on Twitter: @LauraHollis61.