“I’ve looked over Jordan, and I have seen
Things are not what they seem.
What do you get for pretending the danger’s not real...
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well- trodden corridors into the valley of steel.”
- Roger Waters
I am tired of all the dancing around the subject with respect to Barack Obama’s political, social, and economic views. He’s not a “liberal,” or a “Democrat,” or a “progressive,” or even a “socialist.” Let’s call it what it is, shall we? It’s time to use the “C” word. His policies are communist, pure and simple.
Even without the power of the Presidency, a filibuster-proof Senate, and U.S. Supreme Court appointments under his belt, Obama has already:
* called for a national citizen military force;
* sent government agents to intimidate American citizens who have said they don’t agree with him and will not vote for him;
* tried to use the offices of state Attorneys General to silence any opposition or dissent;
* offered questionable “support” for the Second Amendment “right to bear arms” – as long as it isn’t in self-defense;
* proposed his version of “from each according to his ability, to each according to his need;” (plumbers – plumbers, for pity’s sake, should pay more taxes???)
* trained, funded and utilized organizations like ACORN that are notorious for voter registration fraud;
* consorted with and funded terrorists and anti-American radicals;
* attended a church led by a racist, black supremacist, anti-American bigot;