10. MSNBC Analyst: We Should Get Rid of the Second Amendment, by Katie Pavlich
What is the deal with MSNBC folks being anti-Second Amendment lately? Last week it was fill in host Craig Melvin and this week it's analyst and Huffington Post writer Alex Wagner.
Wagner was on Real Time With Bill Maher and when asked about what should be changed in the Constitution, Wagner said we should get rid of the Second Amendment.
9. More Lies: White House Emails Reveal Major Obamacare Accounting Fraud, by Guy Benson
the White House was telling the public everything was copacetic while internal government experts were frantically warning that the administration's ideological plans were profoundly unwise. If this scenario feels strangely familiar, it should.
8. If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words, by Erika Johnsen
A young Rick Perry vs. a young Barack Obama.
7. Operation Fast and Furious: Designed to Promote Gun Control, by Katie Pavlich
Once again, liberals and the Obama Administration are focused on guns rather than criminals and federal government incomptence. Operation Fast and Furious is looking more and more like a set up from the beginning to push Obama and Holder's radical anti-Second Amendment agenda.
6. Obama's Words Come Back to Haunt Him... Big Time, by Greg Hengler.
There is no spinning this doozy. From the RNC...
5. "Occupy Atlanta" Silences Democrat Rep. John Lewis With Jazz Hands, by Guy Benson
Unreal: Medical Society of NY Tells Doctors to 'Follow Twitter' to Stay Informed on Ebola | Cortney O'Brien