1) America's credit rating would get so low that it would force President Dennis Kucinich to petition the UN for donations to pay for Social Security, Medicare, and his newly implemented 350 weeks of unemployment plan.
2) There wouldn't be a Pledge of Allegiance said in schools, no one would sing the Star Spangled Banner before any sporting event, and no one would celebrate the 4th of July.
3) Gas would cost $9 a gallon. Liberals would consider this a plus because it would cause more people to get tax credits to buy government subsidized $40,000 electric cars.
4) Seven year olds would be able to vote. Free candy and endorsements from cartoon characters would become a staple of campaigning.
5) The corporate tax rate would be 15 percent higher, most American workers would be unionized and tax rates would soar. As a result, our economy would be stagnant and our unemployment rate would permanently be in the 10-20% range.
6) Prison sentences would be short, crime would be rampant, and the police would be so undermanned and tied down with regulations that they wouldn't even bother to lock people up for committing crimes like burglary..
7) There would be price controls on electricity, gasoline, and most household goods. Of course, there would also be regular shortages of electricity, gasoline, and most household goods.
8) Children would be taught to be androgynous, gender-confused weirdos in school rather than risk exposing them to "gender stereotypes."
9) Conservatism would be considered hate speech that could draw a massive fine or even jail time for repeat offenders.
Michelle Obama: "Make It A Christmas Treat Around The Table To Talk About...Health Care" | Greg Hengler
Albert Mohler on "Duck Dynasty" Suspension: He's "Unquestionably Faithful to the Scripture" | Greg Hengler