Egyptian adherents of the “religion of peace” (also known by the Blame Stream Media as “democratic protestors” and those who “long to be free”) celebrated the deposing of Mubarak by a mass sexual assault of CBS correspondent Lara Logan last Friday in Cairo.
And you know who thought Logan’s sexual battery was cute? NYU alum and Leftist “journalist” Nir Rosen, that’s who.
Here’s the tool in his own tweets via Twitter according to Steven Nelson at The Daily Caller:
• Stupid Tweet #1. “Lara Logan had to outdo Anderson (Anderson Cooper). Where was her buddy McChrystal.” Wow. Lara made herself vulnerable to get the edge on Anderson? Does anyone know what concentric circle of hell that assessment places one on? Now here’s a little question I have: What if Andrew Breitbart or Sean Hannity would have said something similar regarding the gang rape of a Muslim reporter by white supremacists at a Tea Party?
• Stupid Tweet #2. “Yes yes its wrong what happened to her. Of course. I don’t support that. But, it would have been funny if it happened to Anderson too.” At first Rosen appears to know that what he just tweeted about Ms. Logan was loathsome and below even a demon’s crudeness, but then he shows how irrevocably mucked up he is by wishing Anderson Cooper would have gotten raped by Muslim men. That would be funny to Nir.
• Stupid Tweet #3. “Jesus Christ, at a moment when she is going to become a martyr and glorified we should at least remember her role as a major war monger,” wrote Rosen. Rosen loathes that Lara’s now going to be “glorified” after being sexually assaulted by an Egyptian mob. Glorified, Nir? Who peed in this guy’s gene pool? Not content with his level of stupidity, he goes further to call CBS correspondent Lara Logan a warmonger because she defended McChrystal in the Rolling Stone interview.
• Stupid Tweet #4. “Look, she was probably groped like thousands of other women, which is still wrong, but if it was worse than [sic] I’m sorry.” Rosen then blathers that Ms. Logan wasn’t raped, just groped by Muslims, which according to him is commonplace for “thousands of other women.” So, Lara’s now a liar, eh Nir? She was just making this crap up for a career bump? How progressive of Nir Rosen.
• Stupid Tweet #5. Then what’s left of Nir’s soul rose up and realized how bat crap crazy he was in his tweets, or how they were about to get him so fired and hated by sane people, so he tweeted a lame attempt at an apology saying, “Ah f*** it, I apologize for being insensitive, it’s always wrong, that’s obvious, but I’m rolling my eyes at all the attention she will get.” He’s still rolling his eyes at the attention Logan will get. This guy is beyond repair.
Exclusive: Family of Slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry Endorses Doug Ducey For Arizona Governor | Katie Pavlich
As Netroots Nation Drinks Up Democrat Kool-Aid, AFL-CIO Warns This Could Be A 'Powerful' GOP Year | Matt Vespa