Here is some of what the USC professor said to his students:
"California Republicans [are] really stupid and racist."
" ... Republicans are 82 percent white. Losers."
"The Republican Party in California ... is the last vestige of angry old white people. "
"The Republicans are trying to prevent people of color and people of lower income from voting by requiring voter ID."
"We discovered, and this is generally true, the least flexible voter in America, the person who's less likely to change their mind about anything is an old white guy. Old white guys are stubborn sons of bitches."
"There are tens of thousands of people who are now dead because George Bush, even though he got fewer votes, became the president of the United States. That's a fact. ... I think the election got stolen. That's what I think. ... [the Republicans] stole the election. And this happens all the time."
"Probably the biggest vulnerability that Romney has ... [is] that the guy doesn't understand normal human beings."
"All campaigns have a message it communicates to the voters:
[The Democratic message is] "Vote for Obama because he's gonna create jobs and keep the peace and protect social security."
[The Republican message is] "Vote for Romney because Obama is all f----ed up ... "
"The Republican Party is increasingly the last refuge of old, angry white people who don't like what's going on in this country."
Some points regarding Sragow's statements:
1. None had anything to do with teaching.
2. Each one is left-wing propaganda, examples of the widespread attempts at our universities to indoctrinate rather educate.
3. Some are not merely indoctrination, they are also false. For example, blacks are considerably less likely than whites "to change their mind about anything" political. Since 1964, the black Democrat vote has been consistently over 80 percent.
4. Though he is teaching at a university, Sragow has no compunction about cursing while "teaching." Cursing in public is characteristic of leftism. I provide many examples and explain why in my book "Still the Best Hope."
5. Substitute "old black" for "old white" and Sragow would have been suspended, if not fired. Substitute "old white women" for "old white men" and Sragow would have been suspended, if not fired.
6. According to his fellow liberal, Tom Brokaw, "old white guys" are "The Greatest Generation." Which is it?
What was USC's official response?
Pizza Industry Vows to Continue Fight Against Obamacare’s Onerous Menu Labeling Regulation | Leah Barkoukis