Dems' Rejoicing Over the Supreme Court Ruling on Trump's Tariffs Got Wrecked...by CNN?
'Out of Nowhere' Canadians Are Now Poorer Than Alabamians. The Reactions Have Been...
Trump Shut Down CNN During Yesterday's Tariff Presser
Student ‘ICE Out’ Protests Go Viral Across US – Now Schools are Taking...
Here's Why the US Is Losing Farms at an Alarming Rate
This State Is Getting Closer to Eliminating Property Taxes
‘Privileged, White, and Well-Off’? Canada’s MAiD Program Just Got Even More Disturbing
Today’s Qualifications to Be President of the U.S.
Ukrainian Man Ran 'Upworksell.com' to Sell Stolen Identities for Overseas IT Workers, Cour...
The DOJ Has Canned the Most Liberal Immigration Judge in America
Fake Immigration Law Firm Busted in Brooklyn Federal Indictment
It's True: Gavin Newsom's California Government Has Paid Protestors Over $100 Million
Three Iranian Nationals Indicted For Attempting to Sell Google Secrets to Home Country
Energy Security Is National Security: How America Maintains Its Military Edge
Ukraine's Bureaucrats Are Finishing What China Started
Tipsheet

Disturbing: Naked Gunman Kills Three in a Waffle House

Disturbing: Naked Gunman Kills Three in a Waffle House

A tragic scene unfolded in Antioch, Tennessee early Sunday morning as a naked gunman opened fire in a Waffle House. The attack killed three.

Police say that Travis Reinking, of Morton, Illinois, is the person of interest in the shooting. The 29 year old man is still on the run. 

Advertisement

According to the Tennessean, “Police said a gunman opened fire at about 3:25 a.m. at the Waffle House at 3571 Murfreesboro Pike, which is just south of Mt. View Road. 

Police said the vehicle the gunman arrived in is registered to Reinking. They said the gunman was reportedly last seen walking south on Murfreesboro Pike, had shed his coat and was nude. 

Anyone who has seen Reinking is asked to call Metro police immediately at 615-862-8600.”

The 911 call at 3:25 AM garnered massive police presence. More than 30 police officers arrived at the scene but the alleged suspect had already ran off by then. 

Advertisement

Related:

SHOOTING

According to ABC News, Waffle House officially released the following statement: 

"We are deeply saddened by this tragic incident," Waffle House said later in a statement. "Right now, our first thoughts are with the victims and their families, and we will be there for them in this most difficult time. We are still gathering the details, and so we do not have much information to share ... This is a very sad day for the Waffle House family.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos