- Two fans at a Phoenix Suns basketball game were ejected from their first row seats and removed from the arena last week after refusing to take off their pro-immigration reform t-shirts.
- Arizona to Los Angeles: "Go ahead, make our day." The state is promising that if LA boycotts, the city will get its "lights" knocked out.
- The UN is inserting itself into the debate, citing “a disturbing legal pattern hostile to ethnic minorities and immigrants.” Judging by the UN's track record with Iran, their disapproval is really nothing to worry about.
- And AZ's trailblazing governor has signed a bill affirming that the state will not require businesses to provide interpreters or translators when customers come in speaking a language other than English.
- Next Monday marks the "Day Without Mexicans," a protest by merchants on the Mexican side of the border to try and demonstrate the impact Mexican nationals have on the United States. The goal is to pressure the U.S. government to confront Arizona’s SB 1070.
Tina Fey Introduces the World to "Sheet Caking" as a Coping Technique
Steve Bannon Confirmed To Be Returning to Breitbart Post-WH
President Trump vs. Prominent Democrats in Denouncing Racist Murderers