1. Thinking about next Tuesday’s special election for US Senate. The candidates are Republican Scott Brown and Democrat Martha Coakley. If the election were today, who would you vote for?
1. Scott Brown 51.9%
2. Martha Coakley 42.3%
3. Undecided 5.7%
2. And do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Scott Brown?
1. Favorable 60.3%
2. Unfavorable 31.9%
3. Undecided 7.8%
3. And what about Martha Coakley? Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Martha Coakley?
1. Favorable 39.7%
2. Unfavorable 54.2%
3. Undecided 6.1%
4. Only a small percentage of all voters will cast a ballot in this Tuesday’s special election for US Senate. How likely is it that you will actually vote in this election on January 19th?
1. Definitely will vote 96.7%
2. Might or might not vote 1.7%
3. Probably won’t vote 1.6%
5. Are you a male or female?
1. Male 42.7%
2. Female 57.3%
6. Regardless of how you plan to vote, are you registered to vote as a Republican, a Democrat or something else?
1. Republican 21.6%
2. Democratic 36.2%
3. Something else 42.2%
Oh My: Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center Mentions Charlottesville White Supremacist Organizer as Former Occupy Wall Street, Obama Supporter
The Group That Got Ignored in Charlottesville
BREAKING: Trump Ends His Manufacturing Council After CEOs Resign in Droves