I'm at CPAC, sitting at the very end of a very long table of elbow-to-elbow bloggers. The organizers saw fit to give bloggers a little more room this year. I think they underestimated the sharpness of elbows well-defined by years of word-processing. There were injuries. We won't get into it. The point is it's better this year. I can go home with eyesight in both eyes.
I'm just feeling it out so far. I'm going to try to tell you who's here with me, though I must admit I don't know them all by sight yet. Everyone should have to wear a hat with their site's banner on it, so I can visually associate. Brilliant. I'll suggest it for next year.
So, we've got:
- Tom Bridge of Metro Blogging D.C.
- Sean Hackbarth of The American Mind
- Jeff Harrell of The Shape of Days
- Wendy Sullivan of Girl on the Right
- Joy McCann of Little Miss Attila
- Wonder Woman of North American Patriot
- C. Andrew Morse of Anchor Rising (a Chafee-blasting blog in R.I. We love those!)
- Robert Bluey of Human Events' The Right Angle
- Rocco DiPippo of The Autonomist
There are many others who are on the list and will likely show up during the week. Check these guys out. There's a lot to cover at CPAC, and they'll all be scattered in different directions.
And, I just got to meet Patrick Hynes in person for the first time.