- Trump is in "excellent physical health"
- He takes a drug to lower his cholesterol
- His BMI is in the overweight range
- He does not use tobacco or alcohol
- Only hospitalized once at 11 years old
- No family history of premature cardiac or neoplastic disease
Should you be so inclined, you can read more about the specifics of Trump's blood pressure, cholesterol level, lipoprotein levels, etc. here.
Trump's one-on-one interview with Dr. Oz on the "Dr. Oz Show" will air Thursday at 1 p.m. ET. Check your local listings.