Look Who Introduced President Trump at a Rally Yesterday. And Some Libs Were...
The Media Lamentations and Press Bereavement Over the Demise of Stephen Colbert Thankfully...
Paige Cognetti Has a History of Harming Scranton Families, and She'd Do the...
Rep. Hageman Channels the Wyoming Way on Energy, Natural Resources Issues
Why I Will Always Stand With Law Enforcement
Student Activists Are a Symptom — Classroom Bias Is the Disease
States Are Not Bystanders in Homeland Defense
Equal Protection Means What It Says
Has Blaine Luetkemeyer Slayed the Corporate DEI Dragons?
Piers Morgan, Ben Gvir, and the Gift Nobody Asked for
Kansas Mom Says School Let Sex Offender Chaperone Field Trip
Man Allegedly Bilked Taxpayers for 20 Years Out of $283k by Stealing Dead...
Memorial Day Weekend Could Mark Next Chapter in U.S.-Iran Conflict
Man Accused of Michigan Shooting Was Previously Convicted of Hog-Tying Woman but Was...
Explosion at Staten Island Shipyard Injures 16
Entertainment

Warner Bros. Removes Trump Twitter Video For Using Batman Music

Warner Bros. Removes Trump Twitter Video For Using Batman Music
AP Photo/Susan Walsh

Warner Bros., the film production company behind DC, Looney Tunes and "The Lego Movie," has gone to battle with President Trump on legal grounds. The president recently shared a video on Twitter to build up his 2020 campaign. Of note, the music in the video is from Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises."

Advertisement

The 2-minute video, posted on Tuesday evening, was accompanied by the headline "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" According to the Hollywood Reporter, the video was viewed over 2 million times before being removed by Warner Bros.

In a statement to the Hollywood Reporter, the company denied that they had permitted the president to use their score.

“The use of Warner Bros.’ score from “The Dark Knight Rises” in the campaign video was unauthorized,” read the statement. “We are working through the appropriate legal channels to have it removed.”

According to The Washington Post, the clip isn’t an official campaign product, but the work of a Trump fan who posted the video to r/The_Donald on Reddit. The subreddit is infamous for being a meme playground for Trumpers. The original video was unfortunately still blocked by Warner Bros. on YouTube.

Advertisement

Several other people have had fun with the surreal video on Reddit forums.

Card

Card

Card

So far, Trump hasn’t said anything about the video’s removal and the Reddit thread on r/The_Donald has been locked by moderators only five days since the videos' original posting. The entire page the Tweet was originally on was completely deleted Wednesday morning. Thankfully, though, somebody provided a mirror video so you can view it here.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement