The House Republican Conference has compiled some highlights of the CMS findings:
* National health care expenditures will increase by $311 billion.
* Health care increases to 21% of GDP by 2019.
* ObamaCare spends more than $828 billion for health care coverage. (CMS
didn’t analyze all the tax increases, such as HSAs, FSAs, increasing the AGI
* The government will spend $410 billion to expand Medicaid.
* Medicaid enrollment increases by 20 million new beneficiaries.
* 18 million people will be uninsured (excluding 5 million illegal immigrants).
* Uninsured and those employers who don’t offer coverage will pay $120 billion in
* 50% of seniors will lose their Medicare Advantage plans.
* Some of the Medicare cost-control mechanisms may not be sustainable.
* Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) will run a deficit
in 15 years.
* The $5 billion for High Risk Pools is not enough.
* Doctors may drop out of Medicare because of the changes in Medicare
* Medicare “savings” may be difficult to achieve.
Now more than ever Congress needs to repeal this 2,000 page monstrosity of a bill filled with legalese, loopholes and massive liabilities. We need to start over and put forth common sense reforms that won't break the bank.
Venezuelan Socialism: Two-Day Workweeks, No Supplies, And A Government So Broke It Can’t Pay For Its Own Currency
Hillary: My Comments Saying We'd Put Coal Miners Out of Business Weren't In Context or Something
Cruz Warns Indiana Voters: Trump Is a 'Pathological Liar,' 'Think About Your Children'
20 Quotes From Ancient Greek Philosophers That Liberals Still Don’t Understand
Random Thoughts: 2016 Elections
Looking Back On How Donald Trump Beat Hillary Clinton