(1) The specific details of the conduct committed by the NSA employee;Grassley has requested a response by September 11, 2013.
(2) The job title and attendant duties and responsibilities of the NSA employee at the time;
(3) How the conduct was discovered by NSA management and/or your office;
(4) The law or other legal authority – whether it be a statute, executive order, or regulation – that your office concluded was intentionally and willfully violated;
(5) The reasons your office concluded that the conduct was intentional and willful;
(6) The specifics of any internal administrative or disciplinary action that was taken against the employee, including whether the employee was terminated; and
(7) Whether your office referred any of these instances for criminal prosecution, and if not, why not?
|Katie Pavlich is the News Editor at Townhall.com. Follow her on Twitter @katiepavlich. She is also the author of Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up.
“ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING! Intrepid investigative journalist Katie Pavlich rips the lid off Team Obama’s murderous corruption and anti-Second Amendment zealotry" says Michelle Malkin.
"Katie Pavlich draws back the curtain on a radical administration that put Mexican and American lives at risk for no discernible reason other than to advance an ideological agenda." - David Limbaugh
Buy Katie's book today and help us keep the pressure on Obama and his attorney general Eric Holder and expose the cover-up.
Author Photo credit: Jensen Sutta Photography
Elizabeth Warren's Crusade to Nationalize Payday Lending Squeezes Native American Tribes | Cathy Reisenwitz