Americans for Tax Reform have made printable BINGO cards
for President Obama's speech tonight.
Here's a sample below:
They've also put together a tongue-in-cheek key, here's a sampling of their definition of terms:
“Save or create” jobs
– Obama’s new metric whereby he can claim credit for the outcome no matter what happens (how exactly does one determine the number of "saved" jobs?)“Crisis”
- Excuse to hike taxes and grow the government per Rahm Emanuel’s theory: “Never let a crisis go to waste."
” – The optimistic expectation, against all evidence that this government will be the first in the history of time to succeed in spending its way out of economic problems. “Bipartisan”
– "Pelosi and Reid get to decide what we'll do, but I'll have you over for tea first."“Failed policies of the past”
– An overspending problem by George W. Bush to be expanded by Obama “Investment” “Sacrifice”
– Tax hikes. “Make work pay”
– Writing welfare checks through the tax code (and then calling it a tax cut).
“Protecting responsible homeowners”
– Forcing you to pay your neighbor’s mortgage.
– People that Obama wants to make dependent on the government.“Alternative energy”
– Energy that is either too expensive or hasn't succeeded in the free market on its own (if it worked, it would just be called “energy”)
This is one way to make what's sure to be a dismal speech more entertaining.