President Obama has now auditioned, and won, the prized position as the Billy Mays Infomercial spokesperson replacement. Obama's "Jobs" speech, and the repetition of the "buy now--pass this bill right away" refrain put the Sham-Wow and Ginsu knife commercials to shame. America has serious problems. Americans were hoping for a serious response. Instead, Obama continued the "political circus" and invited Americans to a pity party, piled high with a plethora of platitudes and vague Wimpy-hamburger-like promises of gladly paying tomorrow if only congress passes an ill-defined jobs bill today.
President Obama should be ashamed. The nation expected more; the nation needed more from and he let us down. And sadly, with 14 months more to Obama's term, this likely won't be the last disappointment. However, there are 10 reasons why President Obama should be ashamed of himself.
1. Breathtaking Hypocrisy and Outright Lies
2. Misleading America's Young While Loading them with Crushing Financial Burdens
3. Blame Game and Class Warfare Mongering
4. Pandering to Union Interests at the Expense of Taxpayers
5. Betraying Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Vision of Race Relations
6. Betraying our Founding Father's Vision of this Nation
7. Refusing to Benefit from OJT and Improving his Job Skills
8. Setting Back Race Relations and Perceptions of Black Americans
9. Crushing Small Businesses
10. Making America Look Foolish on the World Stage
Breathtaking Hypocrisy and Outright Lies. Time and again,Americans have seen Obama--the hypocrite--on display. Whether it was the 2011 State of the Union Address where he called for an end to partisan bashing and blame gaming--then immediately began to point the finger of blame, or whether it was as recently as this week when he talked about the need for large corporations to pay their "fair share" of taxes.
Son Of Hamas Founder: My Father's Movement 'Doesn’t Care About The Lives Of Palestinians' | Matt Vespa
Hillary Clinton: Hamas Operates in Civilian Areas Because Gaza is a Small Place or Something | Katie Pavlich
Emails: Insurers Warned of Big Premium Increases, Requested and Received Expanded 'Bailout' | Guy Benson