1) Any illegal alien caught in this country should be forever barred from legally visiting this country, working here, or becoming an American citizen.
2) If you take welfare or food stamps or if your kids have to get free meals at school, you should be ashamed. Your kids should feel ashamed by your failure, too.
3) There is no such thing as a conflict between Christianity and science or a reason for any Christian to have his religious beliefs override any conclusions that he'd reach by simply following the science. Any and all apparent conflicts between science and God are just a result of our limited human understanding. If there was evolution, God chose that path. If the world was created by a "Big Bang," God set it in motion.
4) William Bennett once said it was "morally plausible" to execute drug dealers. I agree with him. I'd also like to see the death penalty expanded to cover rape and child molestation as well.
5) It's unlikely to ever happen, but we'd be much better off in this country if the voting age were 25 and only people who paid income tax could vote.
6) All people except the poor should be paying enough in taxes to cover all the services they receive from the government each year. If they don't want to pay that much, then we should cut government down to a level that they think is worth paying.
7) On average, government workers should make less than people who do the same jobs in private industry.
8) Government workers also shouldn't be allowed to unionize. The Democrats give the government unions more taxpayer money and the unions take part of that money and use it to campaign for the Democrats, who then promise to give them more money in return. It's nothing but the Democratic Party and the unions collaborating against the taxpayers.
9) Ninety nine times out of a hundred when someone cries racism, it's either a lame excuse or a political tactic.
10) If you're a Christian, then your faith requires you to oppose gay marriage.
11) I wish the best for people everywhere, but I'm not a citizen of the world. I'm an American and our country comes first.
12) The biggest threat to America's future isn't Al-Qaeda, China, or Iran; it's our own government spending so much money that it bankrupts the country.
13) If you sue someone and lose, you should have to pay his legal bills.
14) Hand counting ballots is LESS ACCURATE than machine counting them and it allows human beings to manipulate the results of the election with arbitrary counting standards.
IRS Official Who Called Conseratives A**holes Says She "Isn't a Political Person," Plays Victim in New Interview | Katie Pavlich