1) John McCain doesn't believe we should raise taxes on anybody during a recession. Obama does and that will prolong our economic woes.
2) John McCain has been endorsed by the NRA. Barack Obama once supported a complete ban on the manufacture and ownership of handguns in America.
3) John McCain co-sponsored a bill to fix Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac back in 2005. Had it passed, we wouldn't have had a bailout crisis. Obama took in the 2nd largest amount of money from Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac. In other words, McCain tried to fix the problem while Obama was in the back pocket of the shady operators who cost the American people over 700 billion dollars.
4) Barney Frank has promised a 25% cut in defense spending if Barack Obama gets into office. John McCain would not support that policy.
5) Both Barack Obama and John McCain publicly pledged to take public financing for their campaigns. McCain kept his word. Obama lied. If he will lie to the American people about that, what else is he lying about?
6) Barack Obama has received hundreds of millions of dollars in earmarks, including a million dollar earmark for his wife's hospital. John McCain has never taken an earmark.
7) John McCain's health care plan will make health care more affordable, cover more people, and will keep the market in control. Barack Obama's plan for socialized medicine will put government bureaucrats in charge, will lead to long wait times for operations and lead to a poorer quality of health care. If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see how much it costs under Barack Obama when it's "free."
8) Barack Obama says he doesn't want his daughters "punished" with a baby and that abortion is "above my pay grade." Do you think a baby is punishment? Do you think abortion is above Sarah Palin's pay grade?
9) Sarah Palin is a conservative reformer who has taken on oil companies and her own party as a mayor and a governor. Joe Biden is a career Washington insider with no executive experience who's most famous for gaffes, making things up, and being on the wrong side of almost every foreign policy issue from Vietnam to the surge.
10) Barack Obama spent twenty years going to an anti-white, anti-American church run by Jeremiah Wright. He didn't go to that church for so long because he disagreed with the message.
11) John McCain once fought for our country in Vietnam. Barack Obama has never fought for anything but his own career.
12) John McCain has literally had to decide whether to go home from a POW camp or stay and be tortured. He made the right decision. Barack Obama's first tough decision will be made in the White House.