The past two weeks, I've given the first eight reasons not to re-elect President Obama. Though I would encourage readers to read the details in each of those points, here they are in summary:
10) Obama's economic actions have failed to lower the unemployment rate in the U.S. to less than 8 percent for the past 42 months, which is a record.Here are the last two unquestionable justifications for ousting Obama from office:
9) The Obama administration's out-of-control spending has led America to the economic brink and destroyed our country's credit rating.
8) Obama's reckless spending and fiscal policies have added more to the national debt than most U.S. presidents combined -- roughly $6 trillion in his first term in office (making the total debt nearly $16 trillion and, by White House projections alone, $21.3 trillion by the end of fiscal 2017, $25 trillion in 2021 and $25.9 trillion in 2022).
7) Obama has detrimentally increased not only the costs of entitlements but also the dependency of citizens upon government subsidies rather than empower the people's autonomy, responsibility and freedom.
6) Obama demeans private enterprise and the entrepreneurial spirit -- the very heart of America.
5) President Obama has left the U.S. in a weaker and more disrespected position in the global community.
4) Obama has broken or unfulfilled 324 campaign promises.
3) Through his presidency, President Obama is invoking and enabling a radically progressive secular state in the U.S.
2) Obama elevates himself above the U.S. Constitution -- which contains the rulebook for his presidency -- discarding and bypassing its principles and tenets.What should be of grave concern to every American citizen is that President Obama has described the Constitution as "an imperfect document ... a document that reflects some deep flaws ... (and) an enormous blind spot." He also said, "The Framers had that same blind spot."
Forget A Federal Marriage Amendment and Go For Religious Freedom Acts In All 50 States | John Hawkins