47% Will Pay No Federal Tax In 2009

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 4:57 PM
Zero Hedge points out that 47% of Americans won't pay a single cent in taxes in 2009, despite utilizing government services far more than the other 53%. What's more is that 5% of  taxpayers account for 60.6% of all tax revenue.
Brilliant plan to keep the country happy: the poor pay no taxes, the rich get a massive stock market bubble to sell into, and the disappearing middle class...well, they can pay $20 for a hotdog and beer combo in Prague on that once-every-five-years vacation.

Recommended Townhall Video