Don't miss this explosive NEW video where we learn:
- "Teresa," an ACORN staff member in San Bernadino, used to be involved in the prostitution business herself;
- Establishing a "school" 501(c)3 organization could be a good way to cover-up the human-trafficking of young children for the sex industry;
- ACORN is working with liberal politicians in pushing for President Obama current health care proposal (in case you hadn't figured that out already);
- Budding politician James shouldn't worry about laundering the money he gets for his campaign from his hooker-girlfriend's business because President Obama and other politicians--including Kennedys--aren't completely honest in disclosing where their money comes from; and
- People who are opposed to things like prostitution are "narrow-minded" "one-sided" "right-wing" "bleeding hearts," and if "people were liberals, they'd be helping."
Biggovernment.com has posted Part 1 of its San Bernadino feature:
The full, unedited video of the San Bernadino meeting is available below courtesy of Fox News after the break.
[# More #]