Nah, but it could be someday!
The Washington Post looks at "who the stars are taking a shine to," and I'm shocked-- shocked!-- to find that they're mostly Democrats. Scandalous, delicious gossip!
But Adam Sandler and Kelsey Grammer are holding it up for Rudy:
* Adam Sandler: $2,100 contribution to Giuliani.
Unsurprising liberal donations.
* Jennifer Aniston: $2,300 contribution to Barack Obama.My crush on "Desperate Housewives'" hot plumber fades on this news:
* George Clooney: Vows support for Obama to Time magazine. ("I've actually had that conversation with him, just saying, 'Look, I'll give you whatever support you need -- including staying completely away from you.' ")
* Matt Damon: Also tells Time of his support for Obama. ("I think a lot of the problems in the world would be mitigated if he were the face of our country.")
* James Denton ("Desperate Housewives"): Will co-host a fundraiser for Edwards.Most disturbing? Casey Kasem is in the Kucinich camp???