On the subject of cool places I'm not and the cool people who show up there, a lot of the folks I blogged with yesterday morning are still at the RNC Blogger Conference meeting all kinds of bigwigs.
- Capt. Ed blogs a meeting with Sen. Hatch.
- Scott Johnson is also there and reports that Frist said he'll push for the hearings to finish up this week, with no break for the weekend.
- Oh, did I mention I also missed Fred Barnes yesterday? Flip Pidot has a write-up.
For other Alito news:
- The WaPo's Supreme Court blog is all over the hearings, as is the SCOTUS Blog.
- Michelle Malkin is rounding up links again.
- And, FactCheck.org is...um...fact-checking Alito ads.
Now, I'm off to do some work and see some sights in Seattle. I've never been here before.