FBI Had to Slap Down CBS News Over This Fake News Piece About...
A Dance Team Did Not Just Do This Regarding the ICE Shooting in...
Ilhan Omar Just Called on Democrats to Abolish This Agency
DHS Issues Memo Allowing ICE to Arrest, Detain Refugees
Utah Governor Lashes Out at Trump Administration Over Effort to Block State Gambling...
We Are a Nation of Too Many Laws – Some Congress Members Are...
Why Does 'Trans' Minnesota Politician Finke Oppose Restricting Adult Websites?
Here's What President Trump Had to Say About the Supreme Court's Tariff Ruling
Rep. Becca Balint Admits What We've All Known About Illegal Immigrants and Voting
Pennsylvania Principal Drops the Hammer on Students' Anti-ICE Protest
Wisconsin's Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Tom Tiffany Earns Two Big Endorsements
Behold the Dumbest Attempt at Comparing Pretti to Rittenhouse
Will The Trump Administration Be Forced to Pay Back Billions in Tariff Revenue?
Justice Thomas Blasts The Supreme Court Majority for Striking Down Trump’s Tariffs
DeSantis Blasts Mamdani Over Proposed Property Tax Hike As Florida Moves to Eliminate...
Tipsheet

Here's Bud Light's New Strategy After Mulvaney Backlash

Here's Bud Light's New Strategy After Mulvaney Backlash
AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin

In the wake of massive backlash against Bud Light over its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, resulting in substantial losses to the company’s reputation and market value, parent company Anheuser-Busch is reportedly planning to spend big bucks to recover its image. 

Advertisement

According to Benj Steinman, editor of Beer Marketer’s Insights, the company is going to undertake a marketing blitz to assist the brand. 

At a closed-door meeting this week in Washington, DC, Anheuser-Busch executives told US beer distributors they will “spend heavily on the brand after spending fell off a cliff last year,” Benj Steinman, editor of Beer Marketer’s Insights, told The Post.

Bud execs said at the Monday meeting that the fresh marketing push will begin this week, Steinman said, as the beer giant scrambles to reverse the damage from the controversial Mulvaney campaign, which sent sales of Bud Light plunging 17% during the week ended April 15.

Anheuser-Busch “did promise to spend lotsa dough on Bud Light [marketing] this spring and summer, starting with big push this week for the NFL draft,” Steinman wrote in a report to clients on Wednesday that was obtained by The Post. (New York Post)

Advertisement

Related:

BUD LIGHT WOKENESS

Additionally, there will be an “improved screening process before any marketing hits the public,” one distributor said, referencing comments the company made during a private Zoom meeting this month.

The moves come after a staffing shakeup at the company, with Bud Light's former VP of marketing on a leave of absence along with her boss, Daniel Blake. 

 

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement