Dems' Rejoicing Over the Supreme Court Ruling on Trump's Tariffs Got Wrecked...by CNN?
'Out of Nowhere' Canadians Are Now Poorer Than Alabamians. The Reactions Have Been...
Trump Shut Down CNN During Yesterday's Tariff Presser
Student ‘ICE Out’ Protests Go Viral Across US – Now Schools are Taking...
Here's Why the US Is Losing Farms at an Alarming Rate
This State Is Getting Closer to Eliminating Property Taxes
‘Privileged, White, and Well-Off’? Canada’s MAiD Program Just Got Even More Disturbing
Today’s Qualifications to Be President of the U.S.
Ukrainian Man Ran 'Upworksell.com' to Sell Stolen Identities for Overseas IT Workers, Cour...
The DOJ Has Canned the Most Liberal Immigration Judge in America
Fake Immigration Law Firm Busted in Brooklyn Federal Indictment
It's True: Gavin Newsom's California Government Has Paid Protestors Over $100 Million
Three Iranian Nationals Indicted For Attempting to Sell Google Secrets to Home Country
Energy Security Is National Security: How America Maintains Its Military Edge
Ukraine's Bureaucrats Are Finishing What China Started
Tipsheet

Trump: 'All Options Are On the Table' in Dealing With North Korea

Trump: 'All Options Are On the Table' in Dealing With North Korea

President Trump said Tuesday that "all options are on the table” when it comes to the U.S.'s response to North Korea. 

The president’s remarks come after the rogue regime launched a missile that flew over Japan’s airspace. 

Advertisement

"This regime has signaled its contempt for its neighbors, for all members of the United Nations, and for minimum standards of acceptable international behavior," Trump said in a statement.

“Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime's isolation in the region and among all nations of the world. All options are on the table," he added.

Trump spoke with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Monday night after the missile launch. Both agreed Pyongyang “poses a grave and growing threat to the United States, Japan, and the Republic of Korea, as well as to countries around the world,” according to a White House readout of the call. “President Trump and Prime Minister Abe committed to increasing pressure on North Korea, and doing their utmost to convince the international community to do the same.”

On Monday night, Japanese broadcaster NHK reported that the Japanese government warned that a North Korean missile was headed toward the Tohoku region at the northern end of the country. NHK also reported that Japan took no action to shoot down the missile.

The Japanese broadcaster reported that the North Korean missile broke into three pieces and fell into the sea.

While the U.S. Department of Defense said it is still assessing the missile launch, the North American Aerospace Defense Command determined that it did not pose a threat to North America. (CNBC)

Advertisement

Related:

DONALD TRUMP

Earlier this month President Trump promised North Korea would be met with “fire and fury” if the country continued to threaten the United States. 

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos