The allegation President Trump and his staff pressured U.S. intelligence agencies and the FBI to drop the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election continues to be perpetuated without evidence. The allegation stems from a slew of anonymous sources cited in a series of news reports, which have been debunked by a number of officials during testimony under oath.
1. Former FBI Director James Comey under President Obama and President Trump
2. Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe under President Trump and former FBI Deputy Director under President Obama
3. NSA Director Admiral Michael Rogers under President Obama and President Trump
Rogers: "I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate" https://t.co/hMojJfdFzX
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) June 7, 2017
4. Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats under President Trump
Further, a number of officials have stated under oath they have seen no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.
1. Former CIA Director John Brennan
2. Former DNI James Clapper
Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein has said the same.