After years of campaign coverage and a rough primary, the 2012 presidential election has finally arrived. With such a tight race, the results could go either way. Townhall has conservatives prepared with a list of 10 things to do on election night—no matter who wins.
From Townhall Magazine's November installment of "The A-List" by John Hanlon:
If Your Side's Winning ...
1. Watch MSNBC
The MSNBC hosts have an affinity for spinning even bad election results in their favor—see their coverage of the failed Walker recall where President Obama was declared a big winner for the night—but it’s going to be tough for them to make an Obama loss seem like anything more than an Obama defeat.
2. Order as many “Hope and Change” posters as possible.
They are going to be collector’s items one day.
3. Brainstorm names for Joe Biden’s soonto- be announced program on Current TV.
“Former Vice Presidents Say the Darndest Things?”
4. Practice saying, “One-term president Barack Obama.”
Just say it the same way you say things like “The New Coke” and “the Star Wars prequels.”
5. Begin using “Obama didn’t win THAT.”
If Your Side Is Losing ...
1. Occupy a Bar Stool
It’s going to be a long four years…
2. Write a letter to Jimmy Carter saying,They are going to be collector’s items one day. “I miss you.”
Come back, Jimmy. We miss you and your stories of killer rabbits. Tell us more.
3.Start making campaign posters that read “Joe Biden 2016.”
If Biden ga es were worth a dollar each, we would have a surplus right now.
4. Be thankful for the 22nd Amendment.
At least, President Obama can’t get elected to a third presidential term. Unless new Supreme Court Justices Eric Holder and Hilary Clinton make it happen.
5. Bury your wallet.
Read the A-List each month by ordering Townhall Magazine.