Since I have been in Washington, I have recognized the need for a revitalization and rejuvenation of the Republican Party. Republicans have a proud tradition of upholding Ronald Reagan’s principles of liberty and a vision for the 21st Century. That vision is a America that espouses individual freedom, free enterprise, and common-sense values. Americans are crying out for leadership with courage, principle, and integrity.
This is why I’ve helped create a new conservative group, called Reagan21, which unites Republican leaders from both chambers of Congress. Reagan21 presents a positive alternative to the current majority in Congress. Members of this caucus are committed to several core values:
- Integrity- Rebuild American trust and confidence in government
- Tax Reform- Increase personal saving and liberty
- Budget and Spending - Protect the family budget and maintaining a sound federal spending policy
- Entitlement Reform- Personal ownership of retirement security and healthcare decisions
- Ethics- Ending all earmarks
- Healthcare- Coverage for all under their own personal ownership
- Education - End federal intrusion into local education.
- Immigration- Enforce the rule of law and border security first.
- Energy- Make America energy independent
- National Security- Engage extremists by expanding human intelligence & covert capability.
Members of Reagan21 are committed to these policy objectives. We endeavor to advance a new and invigorated Republican Party as best able to guide America’s future in a positive direction.
Expect to hear more from Reagan21 members in the future. For more information go to www.Reagan21.org
To see the Press Release Click here