Let's do a check up on the Copenhagen situation.
1) Obama has no cap-and-trade bill, so anything he says isn't backed by the U.S. Congress.
2) The two other big countries, India and China, are now gone.
3) The smaller countries are on the rebound from their walk-out a few days ago, and are still unhappy.
4) Leaked Climategate emails haven't been addressed, further alienating skeptics.
5) It's the coldest winter in Denmark in over a decade.
I really can't see how much worse it can get for this thing.