We Had a Massive BREAKTHROUGH in the South Carolina Redistricting Effort
RSC Held an Event for This Reporter Who Exposed an 'Egregious' Medicare Scam...
Let’s Take Kamala Up on Her Proposal of ‘No Bad Ideas’
A Quick Bible Study Vol. 321: What Jesus Said About Food
Here Is What’s Wrong With the Republican Party
OK, So Why Do Jews Keep Voting For People Who Hate Them?
Democrat Crimes Need to Be Prosecuted, Pronto!
God and the Jefferson Memorial
What Explains the Catastrophe of Seattle's Mayor Katie? Could Be Evolution
Science Is Making the Humanity of Unborn Babies Harder to Ignore
Mars Colonization and the Economic Future of SpaceX
Two Chinese Nationals Charged With Laundering Drug Money for Sinaloa Cartel and CJNG
20-30 Gunshots Reported Outside White House
Illegal Alien Stole Identity, Collected Over $300K in Taxpayer Benefits for Decades
Trump Announces Peace Deal With Iran Is Nearing Completion
Tipsheet

DOJ Official Who Met With Trump Dossier Author Says Goodbye to Another Job Title

DOJ Official Who Met With Trump Dossier Author Says Goodbye to Another Job Title

Bruce Ohr lost his title as the DOJ associate deputy attorney general last month after it was discovered he had privately met with the author of the anti-Trump dossier, former British spy Christopher Steele. He also reportedly met with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile that now infamous document.

Advertisement

Now, Ohr can say goodbye to another post. Fox News has learned that Ohr will no longer be the director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force. 

It turns out his post at OCDETF landed him in another controversy. Ohr appears to have been a key player in the Obama administration's attempts to hamper a DEA effort to stop a drug trafficking campaign waged by Hezbollah. The administration slowed the project, called Project Cassandra, because it got in the way of the president's nuclear deal with Iran, Politico reported.

It's unknown what title Ohr is left with, but a DOJ "insider" joked with Fox News that he may be placd in one of those "offices without a phone."

Ohr is expected to interview with the House Intelligence Committee on Jan. 17.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement