Firebrand Ann Coulter is back! In our exclusive interview, she discusses her new book, gives her report card on how President Trump is doing, including her thoughts on if he’s doing enough on illegal immigration, and a no-holds-barred Coulter-skewering of America’s “favorite” lawyer Michael Cohen. Her new book is titled Resistance Is Futile: How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind.
- 3:03 Ann Coulter says we shouldn’t fall for the idea there’s something sleazy and suspicious about Paul Manafort working abroad. Instead, she tells us the real pioneer of tax evasion who’s been making illegal money outside of the US for years!
- 5:50 After two years, the closest Mueller can get to Trump is an accusation of campaign finance law violation – Coulter tells us that the worst thing to come out of the “preposterous” Cohen case is Trump paying a fine!
- 8:58 Discover who is in the “resistance” against President Trump!
- 14:40 Coulter tells us just how Trump’s doing in August 2018, and how he’s our first “hip-hop president”!
- 19:00 Hear about the double standards of the liberal media from Coulter, and how it took the supposed “watchdog journalists” 10 months to find out that the Trump “dossier” was funded by Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee, and even the FBI!
- 21:14 Hear about how Coulter and Trump were born with the same gene – the gene that makes them immune to liberal bullying!
OUR GUEST AUTHOR – Ann Coulter
- Ann Coulter is an American conservative social and political commentator, writer, syndicated columnist, and lawyer. She frequently appears on television, radio, and as a speaker at public and private events. Coulter has described herself as a polemicist who likes to “stir up the pot.”
- After privately practicing law in New York City, Coulter worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan.
- She has also worked as a litigator with the Center for Individual Rights in Washington, D.C., a public interest law firm dedicated to the defense of individual rights – specifically, freedom of speech, civil rights, and the free exercise of religion.
BOOK OVERVIEW – Resistance is Futile!
- Since the day Donald Trump announced his presidential campaign, the left has waged an unhinged, hysterical war against him. Now, with her trademark candor and wit, Ann Coulter defends Trump’s policies in the face of liberal hypocrisy and exaggeration.
- While Trump governs mostly as a middle-of-the-road Republican, the so-called
- “Resistance”–journalists, comedians, movie stars, pro athletes, Twitter pundits, and even the Pope and Lindsey Vonn!–act as if they’re all about to be marched off to Dachau. They are literally shaking because Trump is literally Hitler.
- Coulter reviews the various elements of “The Resistance”–the pussy-hat brigade, the Russia-collusion witch hunters, the media alarmists, the campus hysterics, and more. They talk about Russia? They’re the ones meddling with our democracy by trying to overturn the results of the election with relentless attacks and demented conspiracy theories.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE…
… check these out!
- Episode #28: Gregg Jarrett and “The Russia Hoax”
- Episode #25: Dinesh D’Souza – A New Book, New Movie, and the Dark History of the Democratic Party
- Episode #23: Sean Spicer and Behind-the-Scenes of the Trump Administration
Make sure you never miss an episode. Subscribe to the Conservative Book Club Podcast!