It's been seven months since Hillary Clinton lost the race for the White House to Donald Trump. Looking back at her campaign strategy, it was a stunning defeat she roundly deserved.
After little self reflection and a few hikes in the woods, Clinton is back in public shirking responsibility for coming up short in reliably blue states like Michigan and failing as a candidate to re-brand her corrupt image.
The whining is becoming unbearable and it isn't just Republicans who want her to bow out gracefully. Democrats have been lining up for weeks asking her to do the same.
1. Former Clinton Senate and 2008 Presidential campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle
2. Former DNC Director of Data Science Andrew Therriault
DNC folks not appreciating Hillary's blame game. pic.twitter.com/wZ1laVartC— Jimmy (@JimmyPrinceton) June 1, 2017
3. Former Obama campaign chief strategist David Axelrod
4. Former Obama White House advisor Jen Psaki
5. Bernie Sanders campaign back in November
Sanders campaign statement, per CNN: "We have nothing polite to say right now."— David Freddoso (@freddoso) November 9, 2016
Clinton likely won't stop her pity tour, so there's no doubt we'll be hearing from more irritated Democrats in the future.